Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shincheonji, the 12 Tribes

The place God will descend upon 


God's only theological school is the Zion Mission Center (Revelation 14:1-5).  God's only temple is the Temple of the Tabernacle Testimony.  God, one and only, will descend upon one person and that is the one who overcomes (Revelation 3:12).  All nations will come here and worship where God is at (Revelation 15:4-5).  This is also the place where all believers will settle and it is God's new kingdom, Shincheonji the 12 tribes.  This is where the heaven in the spiritual world and God (and Jesus)will descend upon and become one with and there will no longer be any death or pain or mourning (Revelation 21:1-4). This is what the Eastern prophet meant when he once said (source: the writings and prophecies of Kyukam Yoluk Namsago). "The first joyful Word since ancient times, the end of death and the beginning of eternal life, Shincheonji." Let us always be thankful in our prayers as we have been freed fro sin thanks to Jesus' blood and we have become God's family (Revelation 1:5-6).  

2 comments:

  1. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. (Rev 3:12) => very important phrase^^
    So we have to seek the one who is victorious♥

    ReplyDelete