Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Shincheonji life giving quotes




In the word was the life


We must have the belief that says,  "This Word is my life," and, "Only through this Word may I live."  Thus, everyone must have a mind set on completely understanding the Word.  You must always think, " I am still lacking.  My knowledge of the Word is still insufficient so I must learn more."  With this mindset, you must develop an abundant and perfect understanding of the Word.


The light shines in the darkness,


We must pray to God diligently.  God is with thousands upon thousands and ten thousand times thousand angels.  Truly, it is God who has been working to this day.  

1 comment:

  1. Over there, title, it looks like it's spelled wrong
    Shincheonnji ===>>> Shincheonji
    It had double 'n' ^.^

    ReplyDelete